LEI Certification Bodies
Management unit assessment in LEI certification system – in the form of audit, on site assessment, public consultation, and the entire certification processes – is conducted by LEI accredited Certification Bodies. This implies that the Certification Bodies has obtained adequate competencies to apply sustainable forest management certification based on LEI certification system.
LEI Certification Bodies which have been accredited by LEI are:
1. PT. TUV Rheinland Indonesia.
Menara Karya, 10th floor
JL HR Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav 1–2
Jakarta 12950, INDONESIA
Contact Person: Muhammad Bascharul Asana
E-mail : email@example.com
2. PT. Superintending Company of Indonesia (SUCOFINDO).
Contact Person : Haris Wicaksono
Graha Sucofindo 4 th Floor
Jl. Raya Pasar Minggu Kav. 34 Jakarta 12780
Tel. 021–7983666, Fax 021–7983888
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Website : www.sucofindo.co.id
3. PT. Mutuagung Lestari.
Contat Person : Taufik Margani
Jl. Raya Bogor No. 19 Km 35,5, Cimanggis Jakarta 16953 Indonesia
Tel. (021) 8740202, Fax. (021) 87740745–46
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mutucertification.com
- LEI Certification Body’s role covers:
- Acquire certification application from management units.
- Facilitate certification process on site up to certification decision making as well as surveillance.
- Facilitate handling of complaints on certification decision.
- Provide relevant information and its access to public with regards to certifications conducted by Certification Bodies.
- Promote LEI Certification System.