LEI National Work Meeting
The Bi-annual Rakernas LEI functions as a forum for the MPA, LEI members and LEI Governing Body to discuss future LEI work plan, according as mandated in the Congress LEI. Member Representation Assembly, Governing Body and 5 people representing the respective constituent chambers will be invited to participate in this forum.
In making LEI vision and mission real, while upholding the 2009 Congress II LEI mandate, the Members Representation Assembly has elected and stipulated the Executive Director of BP-LEI to represent LEI Executive Body. Meanwhile, the executive director has already formed the new structure of BP LEI as well as the persons who will take the seats.
Several amendments of LEI By Laws as a result of the amendments of LEI Statutes have been completed and several MPA’s Decisions have also been stipulated.
LEI National Work Meeting will complete the above achievements as mandated in the LEI’s Statutes to evaluate, revise and stipulate LEI’s strategic plan and work programs for the 2009 – 2013 period, as well as to conform the alteration plan to the organizational management. Rakernas is a strategic forum to reinforce the organization’s role in achieving its vision and mission. With all of the organizational instruments present, it is expected that the Rakernas will be more productive in resulting program planning and organizational formulas, as well as in making decisions on current and future strategic issues faced by LEI in the future.
Objectives & Targets
In general, LEI National Work Meeting aims to:
1. Evaluate, revise and stipulate 2009 – 2013 LEI strategic plan.
2. Establish organizational work program plan for the period of 2009 – 2013 based on the mandate of Kongres II LEI in February 2009.
3. Formulate the organizational management according to the changesas mandated by Kongres II LEI.
4. Discuss and address organizational problems and issues.
5. Disseminte information on the results and post congres activities of LEI’s MPA and EB.