LEI National Work Meeting
The Bi-annual Rakernas LEI functions as a forum for the MPA, LEI members and LEI Governing Body to discuss future LEI work plan, according as mandated in the Congress LEI. Member Representation Assembly, Governing Body and 5 people representing the respective constituent chambers will be invited to participate in this forum.
LEI National Work Meeting will complete the achievements as mandated in the LEI’s Statutes to evaluate, revise and stipulate LEI’s strategic plan and work programs, as well as to conform the alteration plan to the organizational management. Rakernas is a strategic forum to reinforce the organization’s role in achieving its vision and mission. With all of the organizational instruments present, it is expected that the Rakernas will be more productive in resulting program planning and organizational formulas, as well as in making decisions on current and future strategic issues faced by LEI in the future.
Objectives & Targets
In general, LEI National Work Meeting aims to:
1. Evaluate, revise and stipulate LEI strategic plan.
2. Establish organizational work program plan based on the mandate of LEI General Assembly.
3. Formulate the organizational management according to the changes as mandated by LEI General Assembly.
4. Discuss and address organizational problems and issues.
5. Disseminte information on the results and post congres activities of LEI’s MPA and EB.