Plantation Forest Certification Progress
During 2004 – 2009, LEI certification processes for Sustainable Plantation Forest Management have been implemented in Sumatra region.
- PT. Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper, for the area stated in the Forestry Minister Decree No. 137/KPTS-II/1997.
- PT Wira Karya Sakti, Sector I-VII.
Another plantation forest based management units, namely PT Wira Karya Sakti Unit VIII PT. Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper Sector VIII are currently in the process of phased certification process.
- Statements in mass media regarding Green Products demanded by European and American markets.
- Advertisement in 2007 Garuda Indonesia Inflight Magazine, on furniture products made of LEI certified raw materials.
- Promoting LEI and its products at Asmindo Pavillion in the 2007 Export Products Exhibition, Jakarta International Expo.
- Promoting LEI and its products (both LEI certified services and products) at the Green Pavillion in the 2008 IFFINA Exhibition, Jakarta International Expo.